My (hopefully) Healthier Lifestyle.

Featuring Jack LaLanne's juicer and Tony Horton's P90X program.


5/3/10

Really?! This soon?!

I know it's only been about 3 days but i have to say I'm feeling pretty good. Just from adding more fruits and veggies, cutting out hot chocolate and drinking more water I already notice a change. I'm not bloated or sluggish and I actually felt rested when I woke up this morning. I don't think it's in my mind because I wasn't expecting to feel different this early on.

Example of previous daily diet:

healthy choices
0 servings of fruit (yes that's right, shameful I know)
1-2 servings of vegetables
0 - glasses of water
1 balanced meal - dinner

unhealthy choices
1-2 cups of hot chocolate ( made with milk)
lots of slices of bread w/butter
ice-cream



Example of modified daily diet:

healthy choices
2-3 servings of fruit (big accomplishment)
4 servings of vegetables
2 - glasses of water (I need to increase this amount)
2 balanced meals - lunch and dinner

unhealthy choices
eliminated - except for small treat in the evening


At this point I don't think I've lost any fat but definitely water weight. I'm not as hungry during the day. When I do feel hungry I juice some fruit or veggies and it stops the hunger pains.

well, that's how things are going right now. I'll check in again soon.